European Doctoral Tuesdays I Series of Webinars
The “European Doctoral Tuesdays” is a series of webinars organised around the thematic of doctoral education and training in October. The DocEnhance partners hosted the third webinar on “Transferable skills for early-stage researchers” on 20 October. The DocEnhance project outputs served as a good basis for reflecting on the importance of developing transferable skills intelligence readiness and provision in higher education institutions and improving the awareness of early-stage researchers about their skillset and the skills of the future, within and outside academia.
- DocEnhance Stakeholder Evaluation workshopTake part in evaluating the DocEnhance Platform! 13 September, 10:00 – 12:00 CET, onlineDuring the EUA-CDE Annual Meeting The DocEnhance project aims to enhance skills intelligence and integration into existing PhD programmes in Europe, and to increase interaction and exposure to the non-academic sector. To achieve this, the project is developing a series of transferable … Read more
- Watch DocEnhance’s presentation at the Eurodoc conference!DocEnhance representatives were pleased to share the project's experience on how integrating transferable skills training in PhD programmes during the third session on "Career Development of Early-Career Researchers".
- DocEnhance present at the EuroDoc Annual ConferenceTransferable skills in doctoral education: Experience from the DocEnhance project EuroDoc Conference 2021 14 – 15 July, Prague and online DocEnhance is pleased to share the project's experience at the EuroDoc's Annual Conference on "Improving Doctoral Training in Europe" Nowadays, early-career researchers face insufficient knowledge about Open Science, research ethics and integrity. Support in matters … Read more
- DocEnhance first annual meetingDocEnhance project’s annual meeting was held online from 11-12 January, gathering the members of the project’s consortium and external advisory board. Impact of Covid 19 on doctoral education The two-day conference was introduced by Alexander Hasgall, Head of the EUA-CDE, EUA Council for Doctoral Education and member of the External advisory Board, who discussed the … Read more
- Regional Stakeholder workshopsWhat are the transferable skills most needed across Europe? Over the last four months of 2020, four workshops on transferable skills were held by DocEnhance partners for external stakeholders issued from various European countries. Each workshop focused on a specific career sector chosen to represent crucial challenges of the 21st century: industrial, technological, non-profit and … Read more