European Doctoral Tuesdays I Series of Webinars
The “European Doctoral Tuesdays” is a series of webinars organised around the thematic of doctoral education and training in October. The DocEnhance partners hosted the third webinar on “Transferable skills for early-stage researchers” on 20 October. The DocEnhance project outputs served as a good basis for reflecting on the importance of developing transferable skills intelligence readiness and provision in higher education institutions and improving the awareness of early-stage researchers about their skillset and the skills of the future, within and outside academia.
- DocEnhance first annual meetingDocEnhance project’s annual meeting was held online from 11-12 January, gathering the members of the project’s consortium and external advisory board. Impact of Covid 19 on doctoral education The two-day conference was introduced by Alexander Hasgall, Head of the EUA-CDE, EUA Council for Doctoral Education and member of the External advisory Board, who discussed the … Read more
- Regional Stakeholder workshopsWhat are the transferable skills most needed across Europe? Over the last four months of 2020, four workshops on transferable skills were held by DocEnhance partners for external stakeholders issued from various European countries. Each workshop focused on a specific career sector chosen to represent crucial challenges of the 21st century: industrial, technological, non-profit and … Read more
- Stakeholder meeting on Data managementRegional stakeholder workshop in Norway on Data Management 10 November, onlineHeld by the Arctic University of Norway (UiT) Objectives Get insight from regional stakeholders on their use of data management: what kind of data do they hold and manage, what challenges do they have when using available existing data, and what use may they have of … Read more
- Transferable skills in the Spanish Technology sectorRegional stakeholder workshop in Spain 27 October and 3 November, online This third regional stakeholder workshop, located in Spain and focused on technological and industrial stakeholders from the non-academic sector, was organised by Fundación Universidad-Empresa and University of Alcala. Objectives Discuss specifics of the Spanish technological and industrial sectors focused on the employability of doctoral … Read more
- Stakeholder meeting in TampereTransferable skills in the industrial sector, Finland 2 October 2020, Finland Stakeholder meeting 2.10.2020 Tampere University, Finland (photo Jonne Renvall) Tampere University Doctoral School together with the Doctoral School of Industrial Innovation organized a Stakeholder meeting in Tampere on the 2nd of October 2020. The participants in the Stakeholder meeting formed an excellent group to … Read more