Map PhD graduate career-paths and evaluate PhD skills training with our open access career-tracking survey:
- – Results of our PhD graduate tracking survey, conducted among nine universities
- – Good practice recommendations for tracking of PhD graduates
For a local set-up of career-tracking studies in a cost-efficient and harmonized way!
Feedback from PhD graduates working in the non-academic sector will create a large data-base that will help HEIs keep their curricula updated and relevant, and provide much-needed input for career-counselling initiatives. It should also enable local alumni networking and mentoring initiatives, and further expand future involvement of the non-academic sector in PhD education.
- Survey launch: March 2021 for four weeks
- Survey analysis: April – June 2021
- Report on career-tracking of PhD graduates: October 2021
- Good practice recommendations for the implementation of the career-tracking survey: December 2021.
- Are you a European University? Join our career-tracking survey!
- DocEnhance first annual meeting
- Three transferable skills courses ready to be piloted